In these unprecedented times, it is Servecentric’s absolute priority to continue to provide the best possible service while ensuring the safety of our staff, contractors and clients.
With this in mind, we have put in place the necessary precautionary measures to keep disruption to an absolute minimum. As the guardians of your business-critical IT workloads, we want to reassure you that your IT infrastructure is as secure and well-protected as ever and that our operations will continue without interruption.
Following the recent escalation in Government recommendations regarding Covid-19 and in the interest of protecting the health of our staff, clients and the broader public, we will be doing the following: –
- The datacentre will remain open and security and our support desk will continue to be staffed 24x7x365.
- Servecentric will continue to operate with a minimum on-site staffing of 1 x Service Desk engineer on a 24 x 7 basis, and a minimum of 1 additional Engineer during business hours.
- We also plan to have a maximum of three members of staff on site at any one time.
- All other services will be run remotely.
- We have segregated our key teams to prevent the risk of cross-infection.
- For the foreseeable future, all client and internal meetings and service reviews will be run as conference calls to avoid face-to-face contact.
- We have provision to open burst limits to accommodate increased working from home for customers who buy bandwidth through us. Get in touch with your Account Manager if you wish to discuss this.
Please note that this is our current position in a fast-changing environment. If there are any changes, we will update you immediately.
In the meantime, we will be able to continue to provide all current on-site Data Centre support services, but we would request that clients attempt to address issues remotely where possible, and to only request access to the building if absolutely necessary.
We will do everything possible to ensure that we will be able to continue to operate support services 24 x 7 x3 65, and we remain committed to delivering your services as usual.
There will be no reduction in the service levels we provide, and all business operations will remain fully functional. Through good ongoing cooperation with our clients, we will be able to weather this storm with the minimum of disruption, and we ask for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact the service desk firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office number on 00 353 1 4481400 (24 x 7). We will, of course, keep you up to date with any developments affecting our service.
On behalf of everyone involved in Servecentric, I would like to thank you for your continued support and if there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to our team. In the meantime, look after each other and stay safe.