- Single point of contact
- Our service desk provides a single point of contact for all customer communications.
- Round the clock monitoring
- We watch over your environment all day, every day – servers, network devices, operating systems and applications.
- Event management
- Our team provide first line resolution capabilities with defined escalation paths to senior engineers.
- Hand and Eyes
- Upon request we can perform trouble shooting and carry out initial diagnostics on your equipment.
Friendly, reliable support team
When you call our friendly and accommodating service desk team you are immediately in good hands. Our staff are renowned for their personable and client focused approach to incident management and service requests. Clients rely on our tech support, know-how, reliability and a willingness to listen to what is being requested on a day-to-day basis.
Proactive monitoring ensures our team reacts quickly and effectively to any issues that arise within your environment. Our certified engineers have a wealth of experience across a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms.
Best practice and clear communications
Our ISO 20000 accredited service desk processes, combined with ITIL trained staff, ensure that best practice is followed at all times, resulting in streamlined service request management from incident creation to resolution. We pride ourselves on client communication: keeping you informed on ticket progress and escalations.
Our team also provides a Hands and Eyes service to clients. This standard service can be customised to reflect each client’s requirements. Typically this service includes tasks such as the following:-
- Visual inspection, reporting on the status of client servers or devices
- Tape handling, loading, onsite rotation and preparation for offsite storage
- Basic troubleshooting
- Securing loose cables
- Power cycling equipment and card resetting
Hands and Eyes is available on-demand or by reservation of hourly blocks per month. Please get in touch with us for more information.